Updated: Jun 17, 2020
Healthy Foot Habits!
1. Daily inspection - look at and touch your feet everyday.
2. Daily washing - Do not soak sore feet.
3. Drying feet- Dry between the toes.
4. Moisturize - Always moisturise feet.
5. Nail care - Trim nails straight across.
6. Treat common foot problems.
7. Socks - Change your socks daily.
8. Shoe selection and care - Wear well fitting shoes.
9. Foot exam - Check your feet for cuts and scrapes daily.
10. Exercise - Regular exercise is key (walk/swim).
11. Get proper medical attention - Visit your footcare nurse/ podiatrist.
12. Take care of your health - Eat well, sleep well.
3 views0 comments